OKRCRC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Okrcrc 2013 comp# 1 Disney Oklahoma
I just thought you arky guys couldn't get any weirder.... I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2013 11:11 pm by chad30w

» Okrcrc 2013 comp# 1 Disney Oklahoma
I just thought you arky guys couldn't get any weirder.... I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2013 11:11 pm by chad30w

» scale comp class
I just thought you arky guys couldn't get any weirder.... I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 8:46 pm by Gdirtbike

» 2012 Season
I just thought you arky guys couldn't get any weirder.... I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 8:42 pm by Gdirtbike

» Okrcrc Comp #5 of 2012
I just thought you arky guys couldn't get any weirder.... I_icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2012 6:38 pm by chad30w

» Okrcrc Comp#4 Disney ok
I just thought you arky guys couldn't get any weirder.... I_icon_minitimeSat May 12, 2012 10:53 pm by OKJeepin

» Happy Mother's DAY
I just thought you arky guys couldn't get any weirder.... I_icon_minitimeSat May 12, 2012 10:32 pm by OKJeepin

» The Sons Comp Truck
I just thought you arky guys couldn't get any weirder.... I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 3:11 pm by backroads

» Romanose State Park
I just thought you arky guys couldn't get any weirder.... I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 7:07 pm by backroads

I just thought you arky guys couldn't get any weirder....

+2
Shaun
tslabaugh
6 posters

Go down

I just thought you arky guys couldn't get any weirder.... Empty I just thought you arky guys couldn't get any weirder....

Post by tslabaugh Sun Aug 17, 2008 1:14 pm

I just thought you arky guys couldn't get any weirder.... 071505Pic30

a razorback bug eh? pig affraid

tslabaugh
OKRCRC

Male Number of posts : 42
Registration date : 2008-06-26

Back to top Go down

I just thought you arky guys couldn't get any weirder.... Empty Re: I just thought you arky guys couldn't get any weirder....

Post by Shaun Sun Aug 17, 2008 3:50 pm

Wow, thats impressive.
Shaun
Shaun
Admin
Admin

Male Number of posts : 603
Registration date : 2008-06-23

http://www.okrcrc.net

Back to top Go down

I just thought you arky guys couldn't get any weirder.... Empty Re: I just thought you arky guys couldn't get any weirder....

Post by ElkySS Sun Aug 17, 2008 5:15 pm

wow... that is some kind of special...
ElkySS
ElkySS
OKRCRC Member
OKRCRC Member

Male Number of posts : 216
Registration date : 2008-06-28

Back to top Go down

Post by JBHardwear Sun Aug 17, 2008 5:47 pm

Not all of us in Arkansas are razorback fans, I am an ASU fan, the razorbacks are just to scared to play us, don't want to see our leading school get beat by a lower lever college here in Arkansas.

On another note, I really could care less, in case you cant tell by looking at me, I am not a big sports fan......lol unless Nascar and UFC are sports.

Mark Martin and I are from the same home town

JBHardwear
OKRCRC Member
OKRCRC Member

Male Number of posts : 39
Registration date : 2008-07-16

Back to top Go down

Post by DARKHORSE Mon Aug 18, 2008 7:20 am

JBHardwear wrote:

On another note, I really could care less, in case you cant tell by looking at me, I am not a big sports fan......lol unless Nascar and UFC are sports.

We could tell Jeremy, (TRUST ME)

And isnt he dead yet? LMAO #88 #3 FTMFW!!!!!
DARKHORSE
DARKHORSE
OKRCRC

Male Number of posts : 609
Registration date : 2008-06-25

Back to top Go down

Post by JBHardwear Tue Aug 19, 2008 12:36 pm

DARKHORSE wrote:
JBHardwear wrote:

Are you callin me FAT!?!?

Mark Martin is still alive and well, he is just ralaxed with no worries. I personally am a Tony Stewart fan and for all of you that are against Stewart, just remember, he can beat your driver up Very Happy

JBHardwear
OKRCRC Member
OKRCRC Member

Male Number of posts : 39
Registration date : 2008-07-16

Back to top Go down

Post by DARKHORSE Tue Aug 19, 2008 4:47 pm

JBHardwear wrote:
DARKHORSE wrote:
JBHardwear wrote:

Are you callin me FAT!?!?

Mark Martin is still alive and well, he is just ralaxed with no worries. I personally am a Tony Stewart fan and for all of you that are against Stewart, just remember, he can beat your driver up Very Happy

UH HUM< he thinks he can
DARKHORSE
DARKHORSE
OKRCRC

Male Number of posts : 609
Registration date : 2008-06-25

Back to top Go down

Post by RAZRBYRD Tue Aug 19, 2008 6:24 pm

I didn't become a Stewart fan until he spun Jeffery out a couple years ago heading into the pits. He then became my driver along with Jr.
RAZRBYRD
RAZRBYRD
OKRCRC

Male Number of posts : 180
Registration date : 2008-08-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down