OKRCRC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Okrcrc 2013 comp# 1 Disney Oklahoma
LMAO Thought this was funny I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2013 11:11 pm by chad30w

» Okrcrc 2013 comp# 1 Disney Oklahoma
LMAO Thought this was funny I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2013 11:11 pm by chad30w

» scale comp class
LMAO Thought this was funny I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 8:46 pm by Gdirtbike

» 2012 Season
LMAO Thought this was funny I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 8:42 pm by Gdirtbike

» Okrcrc Comp #5 of 2012
LMAO Thought this was funny I_icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2012 6:38 pm by chad30w

» Okrcrc Comp#4 Disney ok
LMAO Thought this was funny I_icon_minitimeSat May 12, 2012 10:53 pm by OKJeepin

» Happy Mother's DAY
LMAO Thought this was funny I_icon_minitimeSat May 12, 2012 10:32 pm by OKJeepin

» The Sons Comp Truck
LMAO Thought this was funny I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 3:11 pm by backroads

» Romanose State Park
LMAO Thought this was funny I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 7:07 pm by backroads

LMAO Thought this was funny

Go down

LMAO Thought this was funny Empty LMAO Thought this was funny

Post by DARKHORSE Tue Sep 23, 2008 4:41 pm

Well, Most of you all know my wife works for a VERY BIG Insurance company... This is a claim that just came across to her.. We thought is was funny and that we should share..
The way it was written is a big nono by the insurance company and it was taken by a temp..

Insured: Dog was let out of fence and scratched a child's face. Insured reports that the child was harassing the dog and the dog just "bitch slapped" the child.

The mother of the child is the pole dancer and cant work b.c of the insured's dog. The animal rights society told the insured that the dog was being harassed and the dog rights was violated and the child was"bitched slapped" by the dog. The dog was violated and abused.

The insured feels really used and horrible becuase of neighbors and the neighbors child. The insured has had to go to the physco about being upset due to the dog almost being put down. The insured has a full breed Siberian husky a lazy one. The dog is a mommies boy, and the dog didn't do anything wrong and the child is trespassing. She does not want to put a lock on the fence.

The insured almost killed her dog because of this. The insured now has 7 bungee cords on the fence to keep the dog in. She used to have 3 now she has 7. The insured dog is not outside unless someone is aware of this.

crazy azz people
DARKHORSE
DARKHORSE
OKRCRC

Male Number of posts : 609
Registration date : 2008-06-25

Back to top Go down