OKRCRC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Okrcrc 2013 comp# 1 Disney Oklahoma
Going Crawling this evening 6:00pm I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2013 11:11 pm by chad30w

» Okrcrc 2013 comp# 1 Disney Oklahoma
Going Crawling this evening 6:00pm I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2013 11:11 pm by chad30w

» scale comp class
Going Crawling this evening 6:00pm I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 8:46 pm by Gdirtbike

» 2012 Season
Going Crawling this evening 6:00pm I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 8:42 pm by Gdirtbike

» Okrcrc Comp #5 of 2012
Going Crawling this evening 6:00pm I_icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2012 6:38 pm by chad30w

» Okrcrc Comp#4 Disney ok
Going Crawling this evening 6:00pm I_icon_minitimeSat May 12, 2012 10:53 pm by OKJeepin

» Happy Mother's DAY
Going Crawling this evening 6:00pm I_icon_minitimeSat May 12, 2012 10:32 pm by OKJeepin

» The Sons Comp Truck
Going Crawling this evening 6:00pm I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 3:11 pm by backroads

» Romanose State Park
Going Crawling this evening 6:00pm I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 7:07 pm by backroads

Going Crawling this evening 6:00pm

5 posters

Go down

Going Crawling this evening 6:00pm Empty Going Crawling this evening 6:00pm

Post by JBAZ21 Fri Sep 04, 2009 12:03 pm

Going to the Will Rogers Park on portland Nw 36th afterwork at 6:00 if anyone wants join
JBAZ21
JBAZ21
OKRCRC Member
OKRCRC Member

Male Number of posts : 39
Registration date : 2009-09-02

Back to top Go down

Going Crawling this evening 6:00pm Empty Re: Going Crawling this evening 6:00pm

Post by DARKHORSE Fri Sep 04, 2009 8:14 pm

JBAZ21 wrote:Going to the Will Rogers Park on portland Nw 36th afterwork at 6:00 if anyone wants join

Hey Jason, It was great meeting and crawling with you bro. Your LCC works awesome Thumbs up We will do it again soon.. Next time ill bring the camera and my hero cam bounce
DARKHORSE
DARKHORSE
OKRCRC

Male Number of posts : 609
Registration date : 2008-06-25

Back to top Go down

Post by JBAZ21 Sat Sep 05, 2009 8:45 am

yeah, it was great meeting and crawling with you too. we need to get that lawn dart on video one of these times, "if you can't crawl it jump it". CD13 called me and think were gonna set something up for sunday morning 10:00 at draper, he was trying to call you last night but I don't know if he got ahold of you.
Thanks again for coming out.
JBAZ21
JBAZ21
OKRCRC Member
OKRCRC Member

Male Number of posts : 39
Registration date : 2009-09-02

Back to top Go down

Post by CD13 Sat Sep 05, 2009 9:43 am

Yep,Talked to him and its on.Anybody else want to join in?
CD13
CD13
Admin
Admin

Male Number of posts : 310
Registration date : 2008-07-02

Back to top Go down

Post by DARKHORSE Sat Sep 05, 2009 10:23 am

JBAZ21 wrote:yeah, it was great meeting and crawling with you too. we need to get that lawn dart on video one of these times, "if you can't crawl it jump it". CD13 called me and think were gonna set something up for sunday morning 10:00 at draper, he was trying to call you last night but I don't know if he got ahold of you.
Thanks again for coming out.

Yeah, LOL at the lawn dart comment.. I felt the earth shake when my rig landed Shocked

I did talk with CD when I got home, So its on Thumbs up
DARKHORSE
DARKHORSE
OKRCRC

Back to top Go down

Post by okrockinnewb Sat Sep 05, 2009 3:48 pm

i may have to spend a couple of extra nights on the couch but i think i might try to come down and crawl with you guys. i need to give the Wanna be a shakedown before the 12th. dont really know my way around the city so if you could give me some directions on how to get to where you are going to be i'll try to make it down. i know how to get to draper but from there i'm lost. i'll let you know before the AM if i'm going to make it or not. also is there going to be a place to charge or are you just planning to run a couple of batts. LMK

GO SOONERS
okrockinnewb
okrockinnewb
OKRCRC Member
OKRCRC Member

Number of posts : 71
Registration date : 2009-09-01

Back to top Go down

Post by DARKHORSE Sat Sep 05, 2009 5:20 pm

okrockinnewb wrote:i may have to spend a couple of extra nights on the couch but i think i might try to come down and crawl with you guys. i need to give the Wanna be a shakedown before the 12th. dont really know my way around the city so if you could give me some directions on how to get to where you are going to be i'll try to make it down. i know how to get to draper but from there i'm lost. i'll let you know before the AM if i'm going to make it or not. also is there going to be a place to charge or are you just planning to run a couple of batts. LMK

GO SOONERS

Yeah, Sure bring your charger and batts... I dont know where we are gonna meet up exactly but I know we used to meet up near the water tower on the south west side of the lake. Its right next to the damn or fake damn. I am gonna be out there, If you have a cell phone be sure to call me @ 405-361-8523
DARKHORSE
DARKHORSE
OKRCRC

Back to top Go down

Post by CD13 Sat Sep 05, 2009 7:09 pm

Yep,Lets meet there and see if our old spot is out of the water,then we can go down to the boat docks where i found a place that will be free of boaters if the place is busy,Just go into Draper lake and keep comming till ya see the damn and we will be on your left just before you start over the damn. Thumbs up
CD13
CD13
Admin
Admin

Male Number of posts : 310
Registration date : 2008-07-02

Back to top Go down

Post by okrockinnewb Sat Sep 05, 2009 10:30 pm

all right guys its official, i'm coming down in the morning. i'm going to try be in the city around 9:30 or so. i will buzz you guys if i get lost or cant find you.
okrockinnewb
okrockinnewb
OKRCRC Member
OKRCRC Member

Number of posts : 71
Registration date : 2009-09-01

Back to top Go down

Post by DARKHORSE Sat Sep 05, 2009 10:49 pm

okrockinnewb wrote:all right guys its official, i'm coming down in the morning. i'm going to try be in the city around 9:30 or so. i will buzz you guys if i get lost or cant find you.

Sweet, Well be looking for you..
DARKHORSE
DARKHORSE
OKRCRC

Back to top Go down

Post by RICKY AVERY Mon May 31, 2010 2:58 pm

mtptl77 wrote:"From the 'cocktail geek' bars with their cutting edge mixology like Pegu Club, Little Branch and Employees Only," says DeGroff, "to historic places like McSorley's where seven generations of New Yorkers before us lifted a glass daily" New York offers more types of bars than any other city.

He points to the contrast between old time "neighborhood" bars like Farrell's in Brooklyn "where births and marriages are celebrated and divorces and deaths mourned," and "the celebrity bars like Bungalow 8, where if you want to pay the $600 dollar bottle charge you can sit (near) Sean Combs."

David Wondrich, Esquire's cocktail columnist and author of Imbibe!, has a soft spot for the historic bars of New Orleans.

When in the Big Easy, Wondrich rarely deviates from his favorite itinerary: He always starts the evening off by downing a classic New Orleans cocktail--a sazerac--at Tugeau's, one of the city's oldest bars. In the course of an evening, he'll wend his way to the Napoleon House, the Old Absinthe House, the bar at Arnaud's and Lafitte's Blacksmith House--all within walking distance.
===============
Car Parts | Auto Parts
I agree with you 100 %. Suspect scratch study drunken
RICKY AVERY
RICKY AVERY
OKRCRC

Number of posts : 59
Registration date : 2009-11-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content