OKRCRC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Okrcrc 2013 comp# 1 Disney Oklahoma
Enid indoor comp /jan. 10th. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2013 11:11 pm by chad30w

» Okrcrc 2013 comp# 1 Disney Oklahoma
Enid indoor comp /jan. 10th. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2013 11:11 pm by chad30w

» scale comp class
Enid indoor comp /jan. 10th. I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 8:46 pm by Gdirtbike

» 2012 Season
Enid indoor comp /jan. 10th. I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 8:42 pm by Gdirtbike

» Okrcrc Comp #5 of 2012
Enid indoor comp /jan. 10th. I_icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2012 6:38 pm by chad30w

» Okrcrc Comp#4 Disney ok
Enid indoor comp /jan. 10th. I_icon_minitimeSat May 12, 2012 10:53 pm by OKJeepin

» Happy Mother's DAY
Enid indoor comp /jan. 10th. I_icon_minitimeSat May 12, 2012 10:32 pm by OKJeepin

» The Sons Comp Truck
Enid indoor comp /jan. 10th. I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 3:11 pm by backroads

» Romanose State Park
Enid indoor comp /jan. 10th. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 7:07 pm by backroads

Enid indoor comp /jan. 10th.

+5
RAZRBYRD
chad30w
CD13
Shaun
DEADEYE
9 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Enid indoor comp /jan. 10th. Empty Enid indoor comp /jan. 10th.

Post by Guest Mon Dec 08, 2008 8:53 pm

Comp in Enid, JAN 10TH.
We'll Have to have Chad tell us what time we can start.And if we can even go there on the 10th.
It would be nice to see alot of us come. this will be the last GTG we have before the new 09 season starts.
Stay tuned for more details.

Back to top Go down

Enid indoor comp /jan. 10th. Empty Re: Enid indoor comp /jan. 10th.

Post by Guest Sun Dec 14, 2008 7:58 am

HEY Chad, can we go to Enid on the 10th, what time can we show up. call me or something.

Back to top Go down

Post by DEADEYE Sun Dec 14, 2008 8:46 am

I plan on being there with radio in hand and rig on the rocks, LOL.
DEADEYE
DEADEYE
OKRCRC Member
OKRCRC Member

Male Number of posts : 161
Registration date : 2008-11-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 14, 2008 9:55 am

DEADEYE wrote:I plan on being there with radio in hand and rig on the rocks, LOL.
Alright good deal. see you there.

Back to top Go down

Post by DEADEYE Sun Dec 14, 2008 10:33 am

I'll have the 9 and 10 year old grandsons also. Bought the oldest a Slash from Dave at Action Hobbies last week and the youngest will bring his Losi MRC.
DEADEYE
DEADEYE
OKRCRC Member
OKRCRC Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Shaun Sun Dec 14, 2008 11:49 am

Some one needs to take some more pictures of it for me Very Happy I can't wait to check it out sometime.
Shaun
Shaun
Admin
Admin

Male Number of posts : 603
Registration date : 2008-06-23

http://www.okrcrc.net

Back to top Go down

Post by CD13 Sun Dec 14, 2008 1:01 pm

What do ya need pics for,get your ass down there and see it for yourself.
I call Chad and see whats up. Thumbs up
CD13
CD13
Admin
Admin

Male Number of posts : 310
Registration date : 2008-07-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Shaun Sun Dec 14, 2008 2:20 pm

CD13 wrote:What do ya need pics for,get your ass down there and see it for yourself.
I call Chad and see whats up. Thumbs up

Make the state of Oklahoma give me my DL and I will. Only thing I hate about Oklahoma, if I were in Kansas I would be getting my DL in a few days(26th)
Shaun
Shaun
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 14, 2008 2:48 pm

Go to Kanas get them.

Back to top Go down

Post by DEADEYE Sun Dec 14, 2008 6:13 pm

Can't ya just get a ride from someone. There's a lot of Tulsa guys on here. Razz
DEADEYE
DEADEYE
OKRCRC Member
OKRCRC Member

Back to top Go down

Enid indoor comp /jan. 10th. Empty Comp January 10

Post by chad30w Mon Dec 15, 2008 11:13 pm

As far as i know everything is game on been really busy with x/mas stuff and work but i'll talk to Darin the track opens at 12:00 on satrudays so it will have to be after that,but again i haven't talked to Darin, I kinda backed off because certain people i guess thought i was trying to take things over or something and thought i was trying to take all the credit for something i helped on (AND YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE) i just want everyone to have a nice warm or cool whatever the season happens to be place to COMP. We'll See what happens and i'll let CD know. thanks till i post later Twisted Evil
chad30w
chad30w
Admin
Admin

Male Number of posts : 334
Registration date : 2008-07-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Shaun Mon Dec 15, 2008 11:17 pm

chad30w wrote:As far as i know everything is game on been really busy with x/mas stuff and work but i'll talk to Darin the track opens at 12:00 on satrudays so it will have to be after that,but again i haven't talked to Darin, I kinda backed off because certain people i guess thought i was trying to take things over or something and thought i was trying to take all the credit for something i helped on (AND YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE) i just want everyone to have a nice warm or cool whatever the season happens to be place to COMP. We'll See what happens and i'll let CD know. thanks till i post later Twisted Evil

I hope it wasn't me, I wasn't even there Razz

Glad to see your back.
Shaun
Shaun
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 16, 2008 6:42 am

chad30w wrote:As far as i know everything is game on been really busy with x/mas stuff and work but i'll talk to Darin the track opens at 12:00 on satrudays so it will have to be after that,but again i haven't talked to Darin, I kinda backed off because certain people i guess thought i was trying to take things over or something and thought i was trying to take all the credit for something i helped on (AND YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE) i just want everyone to have a nice warm or cool whatever the season happens to be place to COMP. We'll See what happens and i'll let CD know. thanks till i post later Twisted Evil
I didn't think you trying to take over, as a matter of fact when we were there you didn't do anything. Laughing Do you think he could open a little earlier.Makes for a long day for the guys far away.

Back to top Go down

Post by chad30w Tue Dec 16, 2008 7:46 am

No No Ricky not you..........trust me this guy in fact seldom visits the forums. (CD know this guy) But i dont think Darin will open any earlier the only reason he did last time was there was a big race going on there. i understand your pain as all these copms are usually three hours away for me as well, I'll talk to Darin but like i said probably not gonna be open any earlier He has prior thing that he does Saturday Mornings, I think he watches cartoons or something....... scratch
chad30w
chad30w
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by RAZRBYRD Tue Dec 16, 2008 7:35 pm

chad30w wrote:No No Ricky not you..........trust me this guy in fact seldom visits the forums. (CD know this guy) But i dont think Darin will open any earlier the only reason he did last time was there was a big race going on there. i understand your pain as all these copms are usually three hours away for me as well, I'll talk to Darin but like i said probably not gonna be open any earlier He has prior thing that he does Saturday Mornings, I think he watches cartoons or something....... scratch

Oh yea, go ahead and blame the white boy. I can't catch a break. monkey
RAZRBYRD
RAZRBYRD
OKRCRC

Male Number of posts : 180
Registration date : 2008-08-02

Back to top Go down

Post by mksuperbug Tue Dec 16, 2008 9:10 pm

what ever chad its all your fault Rolling Eyes LOL cheers
mksuperbug
mksuperbug
OKRCRC Member
OKRCRC Member

Male Number of posts : 97
Registration date : 2008-12-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 20, 2008 10:51 am

chad30w wrote:No No Ricky not you..........trust me this guy in fact seldom visits the forums. (CD know this guy) But i dont think Darin will open any earlier the only reason he did last time was there was a big race going on there. i understand your pain as all these copms are usually three hours away for me as well, I'll talk to Darin but like i said probably not gonna be open any earlier He has prior thing that he does Saturday Mornings, I think he watches cartoons or something....... scratch
I knew you weren't talking about me ,I'm allways doing something. Your pain, at lest we get started early. . CD tells me that they don't open untill 6:00pm Shocked . It's not that nice to start that late for me. We should be going home by then. Laughing

Anybody for Robber's Cave.

Back to top Go down

Enid indoor comp /jan. 10th. Empty comp

Post by chad30w Sat Dec 20, 2008 11:34 am

Nope as stated in the earlier post track open at noon on Saturday but if you wanna comp elsewhere just LMK, I know we are usually comping by 9 or 10 everywhere else we go . Robbers cave Broken dam it's whatever......... Neutral
chad30w
chad30w
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 20, 2008 1:02 pm

chad30w wrote:Nope as stated in the earlier post track open at noon on Saturday but if you wanna comp elsewhere just LMK, I know we are usually comping by 9 or 10 everywhere else we go . Robbers cave Broken dam it's whatever......... Neutral
If we can get in by noon ,then lets do it. I missed where it said open at noon. where

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 20, 2008 1:06 pm

I found where you said noon I'm bad.

Then we'll be there at noon, be comping by 1:00. Hows that sound. Let the enid guys know.

Back to top Go down

Post by DEADEYE Sun Dec 21, 2008 9:28 am

It's 11 degree out right now without wind chill figured in. Glad to see it'll be indoors. Thumbs up
DEADEYE
DEADEYE
OKRCRC Member
OKRCRC Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 21, 2008 11:06 am

DEADEYE wrote:It's 11 degree out right now without wind chill figured in. Glad to see it'll be indoors. Thumbs up
Sissy LA LA, I'm going out in the yard to test my cold weather set-up right now. It's 12* here, so it's not as bad I guess.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 21, 2008 1:54 pm

boy I must be real green, I didnt even think about a cold weather set up. What would you recomend?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 21, 2008 7:54 pm

dustin keeler wrote:boy I must be real green, I didnt even think about a cold weather set up. What would you recomend?
Lots of layers, gloves, warm hat, 2 pair socks,A shot just before you go out. Works for me. Thumbs up

Back to top Go down

Post by DEADEYE Sun Dec 21, 2008 11:15 pm

ROCKEDUP RICKY wrote:
DEADEYE wrote:It's 11 degree out right now without wind chill figured in. Glad to see it'll be indoors. Thumbs up
Sissy LA LA, I'm going out in the yard to test my cold weather set-up right now. It's 12* here, so it's not as bad I guess.

Given an opition, I'd rather be inside when it's this cold. I do wheel full size without doors and windshield. In fact I'll be at Clayton New Years wheelin' in a tuber. Wink
DEADEYE
DEADEYE
OKRCRC Member
OKRCRC Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next