OKRCRC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Okrcrc 2013 comp# 1 Disney Oklahoma
For Sale:  My boat :( I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2013 11:11 pm by chad30w

» Okrcrc 2013 comp# 1 Disney Oklahoma
For Sale:  My boat :( I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2013 11:11 pm by chad30w

» scale comp class
For Sale:  My boat :( I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 8:46 pm by Gdirtbike

» 2012 Season
For Sale:  My boat :( I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 8:42 pm by Gdirtbike

» Okrcrc Comp #5 of 2012
For Sale:  My boat :( I_icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2012 6:38 pm by chad30w

» Okrcrc Comp#4 Disney ok
For Sale:  My boat :( I_icon_minitimeSat May 12, 2012 10:53 pm by OKJeepin

» Happy Mother's DAY
For Sale:  My boat :( I_icon_minitimeSat May 12, 2012 10:32 pm by OKJeepin

» The Sons Comp Truck
For Sale:  My boat :( I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 3:11 pm by backroads

» Romanose State Park
For Sale:  My boat :( I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 7:07 pm by backroads

For Sale: My boat :(

2 posters

Go down

For Sale:  My boat :( Empty For Sale: My boat :(

Post by procraft98 Wed Aug 05, 2009 9:02 pm

For sale: Sad

1998 ProCraft 200 Combo Fish-n-ski model with 200hp EFI Mariner by Mercury Marine. Boat and motor are in excellent shape. Motor has low hours and a 3 blade SS prop. The interior is in great shape. 2 locators on the boat. One in the driver console and one on front. The one on the front is a color screen and is connected to a Motorguide 12/24V trolling motor. The boat is equipped with an onboard charging system for the trolling motor batteries (included). All electronics and pumps are in working order. 4 speaker stereo with cd player. Matching Custom ProCraft trailer with spare and custom boat cover. Swim step with fold down ladder, bimi top, removable front cushions, and bicycle style fishing seat. Also, there is a pro-deck extension for the front for fishing and is easily removed for skiing. This boat has every available option including the Fun in the Sun package.

Hate to sell her, but I haven't used it much in the past 2 years because Dad got a fully comp Tr-21X Triton and we mainly use it now. Also, i'm wanting to buy a house and cash in on the 8k deal before December for more RC toys Laughing

If you know anyone who might be interested, it's the perfect do everything in one type boat. PM with an email if you want to see pics. Too large to post.

I know this isn't RC related, but I hope it was ok to post it up in the For Sale section.
procraft98
procraft98
OKRCRC Member
OKRCRC Member

Male Number of posts : 133
Registration date : 2009-02-22

Back to top Go down

For Sale:  My boat :( Empty Re: For Sale: My boat :(

Post by Shaun Wed Aug 05, 2009 9:26 pm

procraft98 wrote:For sale: Sad

1998 ProCraft 200 Combo Fish-n-ski model with 200hp EFI Mariner by Mercury Marine. Boat and motor are in excellent shape. Motor has low hours and a 3 blade SS prop. The interior is in great shape. 2 locators on the boat. One in the driver console and one on front. The one on the front is a color screen and is connected to a Motorguide 12/24V trolling motor. The boat is equipped with an onboard charging system for the trolling motor batteries (included). All electronics and pumps are in working order. 4 speaker stereo with cd player. Matching Custom ProCraft trailer with spare and custom boat cover. Swim step with fold down ladder, bimi top, removable front cushions, and bicycle style fishing seat. Also, there is a pro-deck extension for the front for fishing and is easily removed for skiing. This boat has every available option including the Fun in the Sun package.

Hate to sell her, but I haven't used it much in the past 2 years because Dad got a fully comp Tr-21X Triton and we mainly use it now. Also, i'm wanting to buy a house and cash in on the 8k deal before December for more RC toys Laughing

If you know anyone who might be interested, it's the perfect do everything in one type boat. PM with an email if you want to see pics. Too large to post.

I know this isn't RC related, but I hope it was ok to post it up in the For Sale section.

Make sure you read up on that "deal" I was reading on the cash for clunkers, and you have to pay a 50% tax on that 4,500 they "give" you.
Shaun
Shaun
Admin
Admin

Male Number of posts : 603
Registration date : 2008-06-23

http://www.okrcrc.net

Back to top Go down

Post by procraft98 Wed Aug 05, 2009 11:42 pm

Thanks Shaun Thumbs up I didn't know that, but it doesn't suprise me either. I'll have to look because my brother and his wife just bought a house and qualify for that 8k "deal" and would hate for them to spend it and then get screwed on taxation.
procraft98
procraft98
OKRCRC Member
OKRCRC Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 07, 2009 10:53 pm

yaaaaa go obama lol joke of a president

Back to top Go down

Post by procraft98 Sun Aug 09, 2009 3:19 pm

SOLD

First people to look at it, bought it!!!
procraft98
procraft98
OKRCRC Member
OKRCRC Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down