OKRCRC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Okrcrc 2013 comp# 1 Disney Oklahoma
any tulsa area crawlers want to do a fun run? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2013 11:11 pm by chad30w

» Okrcrc 2013 comp# 1 Disney Oklahoma
any tulsa area crawlers want to do a fun run? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2013 11:11 pm by chad30w

» scale comp class
any tulsa area crawlers want to do a fun run? I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 8:46 pm by Gdirtbike

» 2012 Season
any tulsa area crawlers want to do a fun run? I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 8:42 pm by Gdirtbike

» Okrcrc Comp #5 of 2012
any tulsa area crawlers want to do a fun run? I_icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2012 6:38 pm by chad30w

» Okrcrc Comp#4 Disney ok
any tulsa area crawlers want to do a fun run? I_icon_minitimeSat May 12, 2012 10:53 pm by OKJeepin

» Happy Mother's DAY
any tulsa area crawlers want to do a fun run? I_icon_minitimeSat May 12, 2012 10:32 pm by OKJeepin

» The Sons Comp Truck
any tulsa area crawlers want to do a fun run? I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 3:11 pm by backroads

» Romanose State Park
any tulsa area crawlers want to do a fun run? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 7:07 pm by backroads

any tulsa area crawlers want to do a fun run?

+2
Pooflinger1006
TLT-ROCKER
6 posters

Go down

any tulsa area crawlers want to do a fun run? Empty any tulsa area crawlers want to do a fun run?

Post by TLT-ROCKER Tue Oct 14, 2008 8:50 pm

any guys in tha tulsa area want to do a fun run?...im down for any weeknd...we can talk about time and date and where at...im kinda sick or woodword park...i can crawl over it all...i want a diffrent spot...i have even been back behind basspro too...its ok but its more fun for a rock racer...so lets talk about time/date/ and spot...who is down?
TLT-ROCKER
TLT-ROCKER
OKRCRC Member
OKRCRC Member

Number of posts : 58
Registration date : 2008-10-14

Back to top Go down

any tulsa area crawlers want to do a fun run? Empty Re: any tulsa area crawlers want to do a fun run?

Post by Pooflinger1006 Wed Oct 15, 2008 6:38 am

Next week or two, Oktoberfest is this weekend so I'll be to drunk and full of sauerkraut to do a gtg. Has anyone been out behind chandler park, we need a 4x4 to get out there and i blew the tranny in my blazer a month or two ago. I will see whats in a reasonable walking distance today though.

I also noticed some rocks out by Sand springs golf course last weekend have to look out there to.
Pooflinger1006
Pooflinger1006
OKRCRC Member
OKRCRC Member

Male Number of posts : 87
Registration date : 2008-06-26

Back to top Go down

any tulsa area crawlers want to do a fun run? Empty Re: any tulsa area crawlers want to do a fun run?

Post by Shaun Wed Oct 15, 2008 8:29 am

I'd like to do a Fun Run, I'm up for any weekend.
Shaun
Shaun
Admin
Admin

Male Number of posts : 603
Registration date : 2008-06-23

http://www.okrcrc.net

Back to top Go down

Post by chad30w Wed Oct 15, 2008 7:14 pm

The hobby shop in enid has some rocks and stuff inside if it's raining, i'm meeting charlie there saturday we are gonna work on it some and get some ideas goin
chad30w
chad30w
Admin
Admin

Male Number of posts : 334
Registration date : 2008-07-08

Back to top Go down

Post by DARKHORSE Wed Oct 15, 2008 9:25 pm

chad30w wrote:The hobby shop in enid has some rocks and stuff inside if it's raining, i'm meeting charlie there saturday we are gonna work on it some and get some ideas goin

Ill be there also chad, Tell me where to meet ya Thumbs up
DARKHORSE
DARKHORSE
OKRCRC

Male Number of posts : 609
Registration date : 2008-06-25

Back to top Go down

Post by chad30w Thu Oct 16, 2008 7:18 am

Track opens at noon saturday i'll be there then workin away
chad30w
chad30w
Admin
Admin

Male Number of posts : 334
Registration date : 2008-07-08

Back to top Go down

Post by TLT-ROCKER Sat Oct 18, 2008 5:17 pm

went and did some crawling today tried to get pics up but it messed them up
TLT-ROCKER
TLT-ROCKER
OKRCRC Member
OKRCRC Member

Back to top Go down

Post by w0ace Sat Oct 18, 2008 5:49 pm

I'm down for gtg! Did a little out in my back yard rock pit today. Getting better with the droop set-up. When and where?
w0ace
w0ace
OKRCRC Member
OKRCRC Member

Male Number of posts : 53
Registration date : 2008-08-13

Back to top Go down

Post by w0ace Sat Oct 18, 2008 5:54 pm

New rock pile out on the south side of Admiral between where you cross over I-44 and 161st. st. I think it was. Before you get to the car auction anyway coming from Tulsa. L shaped at the entrance of a new building. About 75' long, 6' tall in the center I'd say, I just saw it on the way by, but looked like you should be able to run it end to end, stacked rock about 2-3' wide.
w0ace
w0ace
OKRCRC Member
OKRCRC Member

Male Number of posts : 53
Registration date : 2008-08-13

Back to top Go down

Post by TLT-ROCKER Sat Oct 18, 2008 7:18 pm

well im goin back to tha spot i found earlyer this week...didnt get to do much cause i broke a upper link...but im gettin it fixed...im still workin with my full droop too..i need to get some rc18 springs and drop them in my WK shocks...
TLT-ROCKER
TLT-ROCKER
OKRCRC Member
OKRCRC Member

Back to top Go down

Post by TLT-ROCKER Thu Oct 23, 2008 9:37 pm

any tulsa guys want to do some crawling this weeknd since its goin to be nice
TLT-ROCKER
TLT-ROCKER
OKRCRC Member
OKRCRC Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Shaun Thu Oct 23, 2008 9:54 pm

Possibly, need to get some servo mounts. If my truck runs you know I'm down for it!
Shaun
Shaun
Admin
Admin

Male Number of posts : 603
Registration date : 2008-06-23

http://www.okrcrc.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 25, 2008 11:58 am

i can try!!!!! Rolling Eyes not sure wats on the agenda today tho!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down