OKRCRC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Okrcrc 2013 comp# 1 Disney Oklahoma
Continuation of my torque twist issue I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2013 11:11 pm by chad30w

» Okrcrc 2013 comp# 1 Disney Oklahoma
Continuation of my torque twist issue I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2013 11:11 pm by chad30w

» scale comp class
Continuation of my torque twist issue I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 8:46 pm by Gdirtbike

» 2012 Season
Continuation of my torque twist issue I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 8:42 pm by Gdirtbike

» Okrcrc Comp #5 of 2012
Continuation of my torque twist issue I_icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2012 6:38 pm by chad30w

» Okrcrc Comp#4 Disney ok
Continuation of my torque twist issue I_icon_minitimeSat May 12, 2012 10:53 pm by OKJeepin

» Happy Mother's DAY
Continuation of my torque twist issue I_icon_minitimeSat May 12, 2012 10:32 pm by OKJeepin

» The Sons Comp Truck
Continuation of my torque twist issue I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 3:11 pm by backroads

» Romanose State Park
Continuation of my torque twist issue I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 7:07 pm by backroads

Continuation of my torque twist issue

2 posters

OKRCRC :: Tech :: 2.2 Comp

Go down

Continuation of my torque twist issue Empty Continuation of my torque twist issue

Post by ElkySS Sat Jun 28, 2008 9:56 pm

I got my 4 link in today. I just put it on. I think I have decided that backing up the lid is not a fair test so I will try to hit the rocks if it will freaking stop raining. I also added 4.5oz to each rear tire so we will see what if any effect it all will have.

I mounted the drivers side on top and the passenger on bottom. According to TCS it will help with torque twist.
Continuation of my torque twist issue IMG_0594-1

You can see the rear (on the right of this pic) link closes to the camera is just a hair higher than the other one. Only time will tell if it will help. I hope to be able to hit the rocks this Wed afternoon and see.
Continuation of my torque twist issue IMG_0595

Think it is money well spent?

Last edited by ElkySS on Sun Jun 29, 2008 8:19 am; edited 1 time in total
ElkySS
ElkySS
OKRCRC Member
OKRCRC Member

Male Number of posts : 216
Registration date : 2008-06-28

Back to top Go down

Continuation of my torque twist issue Empty Re: Continuation of my torque twist issue

Post by ElkySS Sat Jun 28, 2008 9:57 pm

WTF... The new forums cut off half of my pictures. Is it because I dorked up or is there a size limit now?
ElkySS
ElkySS
OKRCRC Member
OKRCRC Member

Back to top Go down

Continuation of my torque twist issue Empty Re: Continuation of my torque twist issue

Post by Shaun Sat Jun 28, 2008 10:32 pm

Sorry about that. I still can't figure out how to fix that little problem.

If you are using photo bucket, you might try and resize them to 400x600 if you don't mind.
Shaun
Shaun
Admin
Admin

Male Number of posts : 603
Registration date : 2008-06-23

http://www.okrcrc.net

Back to top Go down

Post by ElkySS Sun Jun 29, 2008 8:24 am

OK I have resized them. Never used that part of photobucket so I goobered up the first one. I think I am going to get a different body to see if it help out with CG. I am thinking about the Helios. The bug has been discontinued so it is out of stock everywhere. The Helios is a little flat on top but in the event that I do end up upside down (which I hope that the stuff up there will help with that), I think it is small enough that the tires will still be able to hit the ground and [/me crosses his fingers] hopefully be able to help flip it back over.
ElkySS
ElkySS
OKRCRC Member
OKRCRC Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down