OKRCRC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Okrcrc 2013 comp# 1 Disney Oklahoma
NEED Expierenced advice ASAP Please. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2013 11:11 pm by chad30w

» Okrcrc 2013 comp# 1 Disney Oklahoma
NEED Expierenced advice ASAP Please. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2013 11:11 pm by chad30w

» scale comp class
NEED Expierenced advice ASAP Please. I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 8:46 pm by Gdirtbike

» 2012 Season
NEED Expierenced advice ASAP Please. I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 8:42 pm by Gdirtbike

» Okrcrc Comp #5 of 2012
NEED Expierenced advice ASAP Please. I_icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2012 6:38 pm by chad30w

» Okrcrc Comp#4 Disney ok
NEED Expierenced advice ASAP Please. I_icon_minitimeSat May 12, 2012 10:53 pm by OKJeepin

» Happy Mother's DAY
NEED Expierenced advice ASAP Please. I_icon_minitimeSat May 12, 2012 10:32 pm by OKJeepin

» The Sons Comp Truck
NEED Expierenced advice ASAP Please. I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 3:11 pm by backroads

» Romanose State Park
NEED Expierenced advice ASAP Please. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 7:07 pm by backroads

NEED Expierenced advice ASAP Please.

4 posters

Go down

NEED Expierenced advice ASAP Please. Empty NEED Expierenced advice ASAP Please.

Post by Oilfield_Mafia Mon Sep 29, 2008 2:00 pm

Hey ya'll, I found a crawler to trade out for my savage and all my extra motors and stuff.. this is what hes got to trade me

"HiTec MG servo w/Kimbrough saver
Custom TVP chassis
Custom 4-link post mounts
Custom links
Kyosho MagMayhem motors w/9t Pinions
Thundertech wheel widners
Thundertech Adj Motor mounts
x4 oil filled shocks
Silicone wire & Deans connectors
TRX reciever
Stock wheels w/ Nobby tires
Custom rear steering lockout
Custom Difflock (Both F&R)
Custom skidplate "

Is this a good starter crawler? a good trade for a savage 25 with 3 motors and lots of parts?

here is a pic of the crawler..

NEED Expierenced advice ASAP Please. 16gg77s

Thanks for any advice here.

Oilfield_Mafia
OKRCRC Member
OKRCRC Member

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2008-09-25

Back to top Go down

NEED Expierenced advice ASAP Please. Empty Re: NEED Expierenced advice ASAP Please.

Post by DARKHORSE Mon Sep 29, 2008 6:34 pm

NO WAY, That is basically a clodbuster with some add on's.. He has about $250.00 in that.. Do you want a super, Or a 2.2 class rig?
DARKHORSE
DARKHORSE
OKRCRC

Male Number of posts : 609
Registration date : 2008-06-25

Back to top Go down

NEED Expierenced advice ASAP Please. Empty Re: NEED Expierenced advice ASAP Please.

Post by Oilfield_Mafia Mon Sep 29, 2008 6:36 pm

I want an AX10 or bigger I think.. I want somethin of decent size and power/speed.. I had looked at the Mini Losi, but they are quite tiny.

Oilfield_Mafia
OKRCRC Member
OKRCRC Member

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2008-09-25

Back to top Go down

Post by DARKHORSE Mon Sep 29, 2008 7:45 pm

Oilfield_Mafia wrote:I want an AX10 or bigger I think.. I want somethin of decent size and power/speed.. I had looked at the Mini Losi, but they are quite tiny.

Your most common and popular size is the ax10 which is a 2.2 wheel and tire size.

When you go bigger than that you move into the super category which is an unlimited class where pretty much anything goes..
DARKHORSE
DARKHORSE
OKRCRC

Male Number of posts : 609
Registration date : 2008-06-25

Back to top Go down

Post by w0ace Tue Sep 30, 2008 6:37 pm

where pretty much anything goes..[/quote]

Mainly money...... affraid
w0ace
w0ace
OKRCRC Member
OKRCRC Member

Male Number of posts : 53
Registration date : 2008-08-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 01, 2008 6:35 pm

w0ace wrote:where pretty much anything goes..

Mainly money...... affraid[/quote]

yeah money is a big factor but there is nothing like a huge purpose built rig that can climb up an over what ever you put in front of it!!! it all comes down to what you feel best with and have the most FUN with!!!!!!! I dont comp so i do like to play with my txt based tuber(rock racer) but my 1.9 rigs are the most fun and challenging, besides my 1:1 tj cyclops

Back to top Go down

Post by CD13 Fri Oct 03, 2008 11:56 am

Yes thats your basic clod rig with a different chassis.I would work on an axial,cheaper,more parts and won't brake the bank Thumbs up
CD13
CD13
Admin
Admin

Male Number of posts : 310
Registration date : 2008-07-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down