Search
 
 

Display results as :
 


Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Okrcrc 2013 comp# 1 Disney Oklahoma
Mon Jan 21, 2013 11:11 pm by chad30w

» Okrcrc 2013 comp# 1 Disney Oklahoma
Mon Jan 21, 2013 11:11 pm by chad30w

» scale comp class
Fri Jun 29, 2012 8:46 pm by Gdirtbike

» 2012 Season
Fri Jun 29, 2012 8:42 pm by Gdirtbike

» Okrcrc Comp #5 of 2012
Mon May 14, 2012 6:38 pm by chad30w

» Okrcrc Comp#4 Disney ok
Sat May 12, 2012 10:53 pm by OKJeepin

» Happy Mother's DAY
Sat May 12, 2012 10:32 pm by OKJeepin

» The Sons Comp Truck
Fri Apr 06, 2012 3:11 pm by backroads

» Romanose State Park
Mon Mar 26, 2012 7:07 pm by backroads


OKRCRC comp #1 of the 09 series

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Re: OKRCRC comp #1 of the 09 series

Post by Duramaxed on Tue Feb 17, 2009 7:54 pm

Bring it on buddy, Not smoking is going to suck Sad Sad Mad Mad
will sleep onthe roof!!!!! Very Happy Then I can smoke... cheers
avatar
Duramaxed
OKRCRC Member
OKRCRC Member

Male Number of posts : 44
Age : 43
Location : Enid,ok
Registration date : 2009-01-11

Back to top Go down

Re: OKRCRC comp #1 of the 09 series

Post by Duramaxed on Tue Feb 17, 2009 7:56 pm

Owwwww forgot got extra tampax if jj needs them!!!!!!! :flipoff::::::::::::
avatar
Duramaxed
OKRCRC Member
OKRCRC Member

Male Number of posts : 44
Age : 43
Location : Enid,ok
Registration date : 2009-01-11

Back to top Go down

Re: OKRCRC comp #1 of the 09 series

Post by Duramaxed on Tue Feb 17, 2009 7:58 pm

Some one rig me some spare parts to sell me for another rig ,for My kiddo's
avatar
Duramaxed
OKRCRC Member
OKRCRC Member

Male Number of posts : 44
Age : 43
Location : Enid,ok
Registration date : 2009-01-11

Back to top Go down

Re: OKRCRC comp #1 of the 09 series

Post by DARKHORSE on Wed Feb 18, 2009 1:48 pm

OK im here, Where is everybody? Just kidding, Is it time yet?
avatar
DARKHORSE
OKRCRC

Male Number of posts : 609
Age : 42
Location : Oklahoma City
Registration date : 2008-06-25

Back to top Go down

Re: OKRCRC comp #1 of the 09 series

Post by Duramaxed on Wed Feb 18, 2009 2:33 pm

Ok ,Im here where are you Sleep
avatar
Duramaxed
OKRCRC Member
OKRCRC Member

Male Number of posts : 44
Age : 43
Location : Enid,ok
Registration date : 2009-01-11

Back to top Go down

Re: OKRCRC comp #1 of the 09 series

Post by soonerzuk on Wed Feb 18, 2009 5:08 pm

will anyone that is going to the comp have a digital servo programmer that will program a Hitec servo?????? Rolling Eyes
avatar
soonerzuk
OKRCRC

Male Number of posts : 5
Age : 34
Location : Roland, OK
Registration date : 2009-02-09

Back to top Go down

Re: OKRCRC comp #1 of the 09 series

Post by Duramaxed on Wed Feb 18, 2009 7:20 pm

wheres everyone at.............................. Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation I just ordered the new venom crawler.. he albino ya Exclamation
avatar
Duramaxed
OKRCRC Member
OKRCRC Member

Male Number of posts : 44
Age : 43
Location : Enid,ok
Registration date : 2009-01-11

Back to top Go down

Re: OKRCRC comp #1 of the 09 series

Post by chad30w on Wed Feb 18, 2009 9:03 pm

WOW.........you truely are gay : :flipoff::::::::::::
avatar
chad30w
Admin
Admin

Male Number of posts : 334
Age : 41
Location : Enid
Registration date : 2008-07-08

Back to top Go down

Re: OKRCRC comp #1 of the 09 series

Post by Guest on Wed Feb 18, 2009 9:06 pm

Darrell Smith wrote:wheres everyone at.............................. Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation I just ordered the new venom crawler.. he albino ya Exclamation
We're working on our rigs to make sure their ready.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: OKRCRC comp #1 of the 09 series

Post by Guest on Wed Feb 18, 2009 9:09 pm

chad30w wrote:WOW.........you truely are gay : :flipoff::::::::::::
Suspect

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: OKRCRC comp #1 of the 09 series

Post by Duramaxed on Wed Feb 18, 2009 10:12 pm

thet should have been done yesterday
avatar
Duramaxed
OKRCRC Member
OKRCRC Member

Male Number of posts : 44
Age : 43
Location : Enid,ok
Registration date : 2009-01-11

Back to top Go down

Re: OKRCRC comp #1 of the 09 series

Post by RAZRBYRD on Wed Feb 18, 2009 10:46 pm

ROCKEDUP RICKY wrote:
Darrell Smith wrote:wheres everyone at.............................. Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation I just ordered the new venom crawler.. he albino ya Exclamation
We're working on our rigs to make sure their ready.

Fo sho. Two rigs have front tires missing. One is waiting on new cvd's and the other lost the ears on it's servo. The only thing running today is the Mini GC2.


affraid
avatar
RAZRBYRD
OKRCRC

Male Number of posts : 180
Age : 42
Location : Da' Rock!
Registration date : 2008-08-02

Back to top Go down

Re: OKRCRC comp #1 of the 09 series

Post by DARKHORSE on Thu Feb 19, 2009 8:36 am

RAZRBYRD wrote:
ROCKEDUP RICKY wrote:
Darrell Smith wrote:wheres everyone at.............................. Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation I just ordered the new venom crawler.. he albino ya Exclamation
We're working on our rigs to make sure their ready.

Fo sho. Two rigs have front tires missing. One is waiting on new cvd's and the other lost the ears on it's servo. The only thing running today is the Mini GC2.


affraid

Do you have another servo, Or case? What kind of servo is it?
avatar
DARKHORSE
OKRCRC

Male Number of posts : 609
Age : 42
Location : Oklahoma City
Registration date : 2008-06-25

Back to top Go down

Re: OKRCRC comp #1 of the 09 series

Post by RAZRBYRD on Thu Feb 19, 2009 8:44 am

DARKHORSE wrote:
RAZRBYRD wrote:
ROCKEDUP RICKY wrote:
Darrell Smith wrote:wheres everyone at.............................. Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation I just ordered the new venom crawler.. he albino ya Exclamation
We're working on our rigs to make sure their ready.

Fo sho. Two rigs have front tires missing. One is waiting on new cvd's and the other lost the ears on it's servo. The only thing running today is the Mini GC2.


affraid

Do you have another servo, Or case? What kind of servo is it?

I'll be borrowing from my super. Taken care of.
avatar
RAZRBYRD
OKRCRC

Male Number of posts : 180
Age : 42
Location : Da' Rock!
Registration date : 2008-08-02

Back to top Go down

Re: OKRCRC comp #1 of the 09 series

Post by DARKHORSE on Thu Feb 19, 2009 12:37 pm

RAZRBYRD wrote:
DARKHORSE wrote:
RAZRBYRD wrote:
ROCKEDUP RICKY wrote:
Darrell Smith wrote:wheres everyone at.............................. Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation I just ordered the new venom crawler.. he albino ya Exclamation
We're working on our rigs to make sure their ready.

Fo sho. Two rigs have front tires missing. One is waiting on new cvd's and the other lost the ears on it's servo. The only thing running today is the Mini GC2.


affraid

Do you have another servo, Or case? What kind of servo is it?

I'll be borrowing from my super. Taken care of.


Ok, Just askin.. Thumbs up
avatar
DARKHORSE
OKRCRC

Male Number of posts : 609
Age : 42
Location : Oklahoma City
Registration date : 2008-06-25

Back to top Go down

Re: OKRCRC comp #1 of the 09 series

Post by DEADEYE on Sat Feb 21, 2009 8:07 am

Leaving now, I guess with the wind I ought to get great gas milage. Laughing
avatar
DEADEYE
OKRCRC Member
OKRCRC Member

Male Number of posts : 161
Age : 62
Location : Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
Registration date : 2008-11-01

Back to top Go down

Re: OKRCRC comp #1 of the 09 series

Post by Duramaxed on Sat Feb 21, 2009 11:54 am

Well who's winning, Have fun
avatar
Duramaxed
OKRCRC Member
OKRCRC Member

Male Number of posts : 44
Age : 43
Location : Enid,ok
Registration date : 2009-01-11

Back to top Go down

Re: OKRCRC comp #1 of the 09 series

Post by DARKHORSE on Sat Feb 21, 2009 9:28 pm

What a LOOOOOOOOOONG day.. Im tired good night.. Thanks to everyone that showed.. You all did awesome.
avatar
DARKHORSE
OKRCRC

Male Number of posts : 609
Age : 42
Location : Oklahoma City
Registration date : 2008-06-25

Back to top Go down

Re: OKRCRC comp #1 of the 09 series

Post by mksuperbug on Sat Feb 21, 2009 11:31 pm

DARKHORSE wrote:What a LOOOOOOOOOONG day.. Im tired good night.. Thanks to everyone that showed.. You all did awesome.
yes a very long day just got home an unloaded the truck !!! an yes AUTUMN kicked my a⭐Like a Star @ heaven my own daughter!!!!!!!!! nice job mark the only drive line rig to make the last gate cheers Thumbs up Thumbs up..... can't wait for next month comp.. see you guys there !!!!! Thumbs up
avatar
mksuperbug
OKRCRC Member
OKRCRC Member

Male Number of posts : 97
Age : 37
Location : enid,ok
Registration date : 2008-12-15

Back to top Go down

Re: OKRCRC comp #1 of the 09 series

Post by DEADEYE on Sun Feb 22, 2009 6:30 am

Not home yet. Stayed in Motel 6 with grandson Andrew. I'll be glad when it gets a little warmer and we can camp out. He loved being able to compete with his Losi MRC. Glad to see a class of 1.9 's.

Yes Autumn beat me also. You'd think you could beat a young girl with a RTR without a dig. I don't know how she did so well with as little drag brakes and high speed reverse a RTR has. Just think how well she'll do with a well equipped rig. affraid At least I wasn't last, I do feel good about that. 9th out of 15 and Autumn beat my 146 with her 145. Embarassed

I'll have to figure out the posting pix thing seeing how I got 334 pictures in my camera. Cool
avatar
DEADEYE
OKRCRC Member
OKRCRC Member

Male Number of posts : 161
Age : 62
Location : Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
Registration date : 2008-11-01

Back to top Go down

Re: OKRCRC comp #1 of the 09 series

Post by mksuperbug on Sun Feb 22, 2009 10:39 am

DEADEYE wrote:Not home yet. Stayed in Motel 6 with grandson Andrew. I'll be glad when it gets a little warmer and we can camp out. He loved being able to compete with his Losi MRC. Glad to see a class of 1.9 's.

Yes Autumn beat me also. You'd think you could beat a young girl with a RTR without a dig. I don't know how she did so well with as little drag brakes and high speed reverse a RTR has. Just think how well she'll do with a well equipped rig. affraid At least I wasn't last, I do feel good about that. 9th out of 15 and Autumn beat my 146 with her 145. Embarassed

I'll have to figure out the posting pix thing seeing how I got 334 pictures in my camera. Cool
yeah i'd like to see some picks,i 4got my camra sorry !!!!!!! me and aksuperbug (autumn) had a awesome time that waz fun Very Happy Very Happy Thumbs up.................
avatar
mksuperbug
OKRCRC Member
OKRCRC Member

Male Number of posts : 97
Age : 37
Location : enid,ok
Registration date : 2008-12-15

Back to top Go down

Re: OKRCRC comp #1 of the 09 series

Post by procraft98 on Sun Feb 22, 2009 2:58 pm

It was a long day, but well worth it. Glad to meet new people and see the other memebers. I took some pics, but not as many as DEADEYE. I was busy charging batteries and fixing my rig Sad . I posted up some pics though on my site.




http://pbase.com/bcarlow
avatar
procraft98
OKRCRC Member
OKRCRC Member

Male Number of posts : 133
Age : 38
Location : Broken Arrow, OK
Registration date : 2009-02-22

Back to top Go down

COMP 1 OF 09 RESULTS

Post by Guest on Sun Feb 22, 2009 3:05 pm

Great turn out and the weather wasn't to bad. The courses were brutal. Course 1 nobody finished the last gate. Course #3 only a few did. But through it all Chad came out on top by a long shot. Autumn beat her Dad, good job Autumn. Thanks Darkhorse and Chad with the help in scoring and judging. And thanks to everybody that came out.

I got the final results, but the course by course scores I'll get to CD so he can post them in the Comp Results section. Only 3 Supers showed up, need 3 to make a class.

2.2 Class
1st Chad 68
2nd ROCKEDUP 97
3rd Mark 103
4th Brian Byrd 106
5th Darkhorse 133
6th Brent 138 / Justin 138, tied in all 3 courses
7th Shane 144
8th Autumn 145
9th Robert 146
10th Spencer 147
11th Mike 148
12th Dustin bryd 164
13th DJ 166
14th Greg 167

1.9 class

1st Brian Byrd -5
2nd ROCKEDUP RICKY 14
3rd Brent 39
4th Andrew 53

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: OKRCRC comp #1 of the 09 series

Post by mksuperbug on Sun Feb 22, 2009 6:57 pm

autumn beat me so i will use her pick for my AVATAR Embarassed Sad Very Happy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
avatar
mksuperbug
OKRCRC Member
OKRCRC Member

Male Number of posts : 97
Age : 37
Location : enid,ok
Registration date : 2008-12-15

Back to top Go down

Re: OKRCRC comp #1 of the 09 series

Post by Duramaxed on Sun Feb 22, 2009 7:09 pm

Well, looks like I have alot of work to do, But all in all That was cool. already tore my rig apart last night. Sad smoked more servos than wanted to, it was nice to meet all of you and see you at the next one??????? Wink
avatar
Duramaxed
OKRCRC Member
OKRCRC Member

Male Number of posts : 44
Age : 43
Location : Enid,ok
Registration date : 2009-01-11

Back to top Go down

Re: OKRCRC comp #1 of the 09 series

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum