» The Sons Comp Truck
Fri Apr 06, 2012 3:11 pm by backroads

» Romanose State Park
Mon Mar 26, 2012 7:07 pm by backroads

'09 OKRCRC SCHEDULE

Go down

'09 OKRCRC SCHEDULE

Post by RAZRBYRD on Wed Oct 22, 2008 8:55 pm

In the next few months we will be setting our entire 2009 comp schedule. This will be based on locations we have now and maybe new ones found during the off-season. They will be held the same time of the month, unless noted due to holidays. I think Mothers Day is the only one that affects us.

They will work around events being held at the usual locations, i.e. if Disney is busy, we'll have it else where.

Being that we are a organized club, or come close to organized, we need people to be put in charge. No more guessing what we will be doing.

Before next season we will also set our rules if needed to be different than those listed by the RCC, as we interpret. Those being the number of competitions to be held, number of throw out's, etc.

We also need others to step up and help at the competitions. Right now we have three to four constant judges. Of the regular number of entrants we typically have, we should have more who are familiar with the rules by now, read up.

OKRCRC is getting bigger and we have clout now after two successful Crawlapalooza's. If we can pull of 52 competitors with three courses and a finals by 4 or 5 o'clock, we should be able to smoke our 15 +/- by mid afternoon, while keeping the supers alive. OKRCRC will have a super class until there's only one of us running them.

BYRD, out.

afro
RAZRBYRD
OKRCRC

Male Number of posts : 180
Registration date : 2008-08-02

Back to top Go down

Re: '09 OKRCRC SCHEDULE

Post by Guest on Thu Oct 23, 2008 5:18 pm

We'll get this all worked out at the next few comps and GTGs. I can't wait to have it all down for the whole year. Having our final points comp at Crawlapalooza is cool. July 1st is the cut off for the Nats. we have to have atlest 4 comps in to qualify for the nats. Just thing to think about. Brain,CD and I spent alot of time talking about all the things we need to do to keep this club growing.
So try and make some of the next few comps and GTG, so you all can have some input.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Oct 24, 2008 5:15 pm

This is something for everybody to view and reply on.
We'll stick to the 2nd weekend of the month

Jan. 10th ,GTG AND COMP @ ENID
FEB. 21TH ,1ST COMP for point series and qualify for NATS @ ROBBERS CAVE
MAR. 14TH ,2ND COMP for point series and qualify for NATS @ DISNEY
APRIL. 11TH ,3RD COMP for point series and qualify for NATS @ BROKEN DAM
MAY 16th &17th ,4TH AND 5TH COMP for the points series and qualify for NATS @ DISNEY
JUNE 13TH ,6TH COMP for point series and qualify for NATS @ ROBBERS CAVE
JULY 11TH , 7TH COMP for point series @ BROKEN DAM
AUG.8TH , 8TH COMP for point series @ DISNEY
SEP 12TH 9TH COMP for point series @ DISNEY
October 9TH,10TH,11TH CRAWLAPALOOZA and POINTS SERIES FINAL COMP @ DISNEY
NOV. 14th GTG/COMP

This gives us 6 comps to qualify for the NATS. Before july 1 cut off.
Take your best 4 scores from those 6 comps to qualify for the NATS.

Then we'll have 10 point series comps.
I think we should have 3 throw outs, from the 10 comps. Your 7 best scores for the year end point series.

As far as comp spots goes, I put down what I thought would work for us. But maybe we can come up with some comp worthy places to go to.

Last edited by ROCKEDUP RICKY on Sat Oct 25, 2008 5:54 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by CD13 on Fri Oct 24, 2008 6:27 pm

We should try to have at least 1 at Enid. It will make it worth while for the track to keep the place intact. Thumbs up

Admin
Admin

Male Number of posts : 310
Registration date : 2008-07-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Oct 24, 2008 6:58 pm

CD13 wrote:We should try to have at least 1 at Enid. It will make it worth while for the track to keep the place intact. Thumbs up
We'll be there nov 08, jan 09,They might leave it there all the time ,I didn't know .I thought it was a temp. Lets see what goes on the 8th.

Back to top Go down

Post by RAZRBYRD on Fri Oct 24, 2008 9:00 pm

The first comp can't be Feb. 14th. That day is for the lady's and most of us have one that won't want to be playing with rigs that day.

It'll still be to cold anyway. We'll need chains on the tires.

To many Disney's in a row at the end.
RAZRBYRD
OKRCRC

Male Number of posts : 180
Registration date : 2008-08-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat Oct 25, 2008 8:41 am

Thats what they want you to think,it's a lady's day. We could do the 3rd weekend.
We need a few Disneys just before CRAWLAPALOOZA. They can be at 3 different spots.

Back to top Go down

Post by Shaun on Sun Oct 26, 2008 12:19 am

What classes are we running? What about a 1.9 class, I'm tempted to tear the scaler down and build a 1.9 comp rig.

IF YOU CANT DRIVE IT, RACE IT, RIDE IT, MUD IT, OR MAKE LOVE TO IT THEN ITS JUST IN THE WAY
Shaun
Admin
Admin

Male Number of posts : 603
Registration date : 2008-06-23

http://www.okrcrc.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Oct 26, 2008 8:11 pm

Build it to the usrcca rules. I been thinking about it my self. Maybe if a few build one we can start the class.

I thinking about narrowed tlt axles and a 540 motor on a axail tranny, maybe a home made 1.9 tire I've been thinking about.

Back to top Go down

Post by Shaun on Sun Oct 26, 2008 10:35 pm

ROCKEDUP RICKY wrote:Build it to the usrcca rules. I been thinking about it my self. Maybe if a few build one we can start the class.

I thinking about narrowed tlt axles and a 540 motor on a axail tranny, maybe a home made 1.9 tire I've been thinking about.

With one exception please, that we measure from the out side lip of the rim, the rules say to measure the tire, but that's retarded because the tire isn't solid, and can be manipulated.

I'm thinking stock TLT axles, axial Ax-10 tranny, 55t or 45t motor. If you use HPI stock car rims(the 0 off set ones), they measure 8 inch from lip to lip.
Shaun
Admin
Admin

Male Number of posts : 603
Registration date : 2008-06-23

http://www.okrcrc.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down