Search
 
 

Display results as :
 


Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Okrcrc 2013 comp# 1 Disney Oklahoma
Mon Jan 21, 2013 11:11 pm by chad30w

» Okrcrc 2013 comp# 1 Disney Oklahoma
Mon Jan 21, 2013 11:11 pm by chad30w

» scale comp class
Fri Jun 29, 2012 8:46 pm by Gdirtbike

» 2012 Season
Fri Jun 29, 2012 8:42 pm by Gdirtbike

» Okrcrc Comp #5 of 2012
Mon May 14, 2012 6:38 pm by chad30w

» Okrcrc Comp#4 Disney ok
Sat May 12, 2012 10:53 pm by OKJeepin

» Happy Mother's DAY
Sat May 12, 2012 10:32 pm by OKJeepin

» The Sons Comp Truck
Fri Apr 06, 2012 3:11 pm by backroads

» Romanose State Park
Mon Mar 26, 2012 7:07 pm by backroads


OKRCRC 1st indoor comp Nov. 8th

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

OKRCRC 1st indoor comp Nov. 8th

Post by Guest on Mon Oct 20, 2008 4:47 pm

OKRCRC 1st indoor comp . Chad and others have been working their ass off trying in get us an indoor comp spot.
Nov. 8th is all I know so hopefully Chad will post up what time we can show up at this place
where the hell Enid is at scratch
what is a Enid Shocked
what kind of people live there. All we got to go by is Chad Rolling Eyes
And some pic of what you did after CD was there. clown
I'm sure you fixed what ever he did. Very Happy

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: OKRCRC 1st indoor comp Nov. 8th

Post by RAZRBYRD on Mon Oct 20, 2008 6:39 pm

Does this count towards our points series?
avatar
RAZRBYRD
OKRCRC

Male Number of posts : 180
Age : 42
Location : Da' Rock!
Registration date : 2008-08-02

Back to top Go down

Re: OKRCRC 1st indoor comp Nov. 8th

Post by Guest on Mon Oct 20, 2008 7:32 pm

RAZRBYRD wrote:Does this count towards our points series?
No, it's just a comp Twisted Evil .I can play anytime in my yard or down at Broken Dam Rolling Eyes . Littleman has been working on his rig and wanting to kick our asses affraid . u
Unless you want to ,but then I'd have to have the plaques changed. Wink

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: OKRCRC 1st indoor comp Nov. 8th

Post by RAZRBYRD on Mon Oct 20, 2008 7:53 pm

Hell no. I've mailed it in for the year. How far is "Edge of the World Enid" from you RR? I forgot from our trip how long it took to get there. 2 hours? 2 1/2? 3?.......................



ROCKEDUP RICKY wrote:
RAZRBYRD wrote:Does this count towards our points series?
No, it's just a comp Twisted Evil .I can play anytime in my yard or down at Broken Dam Rolling Eyes . Littleman has been working on his rig and wanting to kick our asses affraid . u
Unless you want to ,but then I'd have to have the plaques changed. Wink


afro
avatar
RAZRBYRD
OKRCRC

Male Number of posts : 180
Age : 42
Location : Da' Rock!
Registration date : 2008-08-02

Back to top Go down

Re: OKRCRC 1st indoor comp Nov. 8th

Post by Guest on Mon Oct 20, 2008 8:23 pm

I think 2 1/2, Are you thinking about coming

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: OKRCRC 1st indoor comp Nov. 8th

Post by RAZRBYRD on Mon Oct 20, 2008 8:26 pm

ROCKEDUP RICKY wrote:I think 2 1/2, Are you thinking about coming

Thinking?, Yes.

About a six hour drive. We'll see.

afro
avatar
RAZRBYRD
OKRCRC

Male Number of posts : 180
Age : 42
Location : Da' Rock!
Registration date : 2008-08-02

Back to top Go down

Re: OKRCRC 1st indoor comp Nov. 8th

Post by DARKHORSE on Mon Oct 20, 2008 9:10 pm

Here you go guys..

From Rickys house to enid.
Total Estimated Time: 3 hours 18 minutes
Total Estimated Distance: 213.01 miles affraid
avatar
DARKHORSE
OKRCRC

Male Number of posts : 609
Age : 42
Location : Oklahoma City
Registration date : 2008-06-25

Back to top Go down

Re: OKRCRC 1st indoor comp Nov. 8th

Post by Shaun on Mon Oct 20, 2008 9:53 pm

3 hours 3 minutes estimated from Tulsa.

_________________


IF YOU CANT DRIVE IT, RACE IT, RIDE IT, MUD IT, OR MAKE LOVE TO IT THEN ITS JUST IN THE WAY
avatar
Shaun
Admin
Admin

Male Number of posts : 603
Age : 25
Location : Broken Arrow, OK
Registration date : 2008-06-23

http://www.okrcrc.net

Back to top Go down

Re: OKRCRC 1st indoor comp Nov. 8th

Post by chad30w on Tue Oct 21, 2008 12:27 am

It takes lees than two hours from enid to tulsa 412 west bound all the way you'll run smack into enid. The track usually opens at noon on saturday race at four, but i'll make sure on the time for you guys and post asap
avatar
chad30w
Admin
Admin

Male Number of posts : 334
Age : 41
Location : Enid
Registration date : 2008-07-08

Back to top Go down

Re: OKRCRC 1st indoor comp Nov. 8th

Post by Guest on Tue Oct 21, 2008 3:24 pm

MORE PICS, COME ON

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: OKRCRC 1st indoor comp Nov. 8th

Post by Guest on Wed Oct 22, 2008 6:34 pm

I got your email ,why don't you put the pics up here.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: OKRCRC 1st indoor comp Nov. 8th

Post by chad30w on Wed Oct 22, 2008 9:13 pm

I tried cnat figure out how to post them.......
avatar
chad30w
Admin
Admin

Male Number of posts : 334
Age : 41
Location : Enid
Registration date : 2008-07-08

Back to top Go down

Re: OKRCRC 1st indoor comp Nov. 8th

Post by chad30w on Thu Oct 23, 2008 10:35 pm

For those who havent read or seen the post in okrcrc i'm going to be bringing in more rock this saturday. on the 7th of november darin will open the doors at noon instead of 6 and will be open till racing is done. on saturday th 8th darin will open the doors at 8am and be open till racing is done.....I know this is alot of info for you to be trying to takin in bbyrd so take your time and read the post as often as you like....... lol!
avatar
chad30w
Admin
Admin

Male Number of posts : 334
Age : 41
Location : Enid
Registration date : 2008-07-08

Back to top Go down

Re: OKRCRC 1st indoor comp Nov. 8th

Post by Guest on Fri Oct 24, 2008 6:34 am

What time do we want to start our comp. How about 11:00

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: OKRCRC 1st indoor comp Nov. 8th

Post by chad30w on Fri Oct 24, 2008 7:08 am

Sounds good to me they will start racing about 9-10ish we will work it how ever you guys want to
avatar
chad30w
Admin
Admin

Male Number of posts : 334
Age : 41
Location : Enid
Registration date : 2008-07-08

Back to top Go down

Re: OKRCRC 1st indoor comp Nov. 8th

Post by Guest on Fri Oct 24, 2008 7:24 pm

chad30w wrote:Sounds good to me they will start racing about 9-10ish we will work it how ever you guys want to
For those of you who don't have spectrum. You need to get a clip from the track showing you are on that channel, and then put it back after you are done. We don't want to put them in the wall or nothing.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: OKRCRC 1st indoor comp Nov. 8th

Post by RAZRBYRD on Fri Oct 24, 2008 8:58 pm

chad30w wrote:I know this is alot of info for you to be trying to takin in bbyrd so take your time and read the post as often as you like....... lol!

Crying or Very sad
avatar
RAZRBYRD
OKRCRC

Male Number of posts : 180
Age : 42
Location : Da' Rock!
Registration date : 2008-08-02

Back to top Go down

Re: OKRCRC 1st indoor comp Nov. 8th

Post by Guest on Sat Oct 25, 2008 8:43 am

RAZRBYRD wrote:
chad30w wrote:I know this is alot of info for you to be trying to takin in bbyrd so take your time and read the post as often as you like....... lol!

Crying or Very sad
Don't be sad Brian ,I'll help you

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: OKRCRC 1st indoor comp Nov. 8th

Post by Guest on Sat Oct 25, 2008 5:58 pm

How many of us are going to ENID

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: OKRCRC 1st indoor comp Nov. 8th

Post by Shaun on Sat Oct 25, 2008 6:04 pm

ROCKEDUP RICKY wrote:
chad30w wrote:Sounds good to me they will start racing about 9-10ish we will work it how ever you guys want to
For those of you who don't have spectrum. You need to get a clip from the track showing you are on that channel, and then put it back after you are done. We don't want to put them in the wall or nothing.

We don't? Twisted Evil




I'm going to try, not sure if I will make it though.
avatar
Shaun
Admin
Admin

Male Number of posts : 603
Age : 25
Location : Broken Arrow, OK
Registration date : 2008-06-23

http://www.okrcrc.net

Back to top Go down

Re: OKRCRC 1st indoor comp Nov. 8th

Post by Guest on Sat Oct 25, 2008 7:04 pm

Shaun wrote:
ROCKEDUP RICKY wrote:
chad30w wrote:Sounds good to me they will start racing about 9-10ish we will work it how ever you guys want to
For those of you who don't have spectrum. You need to get a clip from the track showing you are on that channel, and then put it back after you are done. We don't want to put them in the wall or nothing.

We don't? Twisted Evil




I'm going to try, not sure if I will make it though.
But what about you testing your rig out on us. Suspect

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: OKRCRC 1st indoor comp Nov. 8th

Post by Shaun on Sat Oct 25, 2008 9:03 pm

ROCKEDUP RICKY wrote:
Shaun wrote:
ROCKEDUP RICKY wrote:
chad30w wrote:Sounds good to me they will start racing about 9-10ish we will work it how ever you guys want to
For those of you who don't have spectrum. You need to get a clip from the track showing you are on that channel, and then put it back after you are done. We don't want to put them in the wall or nothing.

We don't? Twisted Evil




I'm going to try, not sure if I will make it though.
But what about you testing your rig out on us. Suspect

My battery charger is F'd up, and I don't have my truck finished yet. I'm going to TRY!
avatar
Shaun
Admin
Admin

Male Number of posts : 603
Age : 25
Location : Broken Arrow, OK
Registration date : 2008-06-23

http://www.okrcrc.net

Back to top Go down

Re: OKRCRC 1st indoor comp Nov. 8th

Post by chad30w on Sat Oct 25, 2008 10:21 pm

I got a charger we'll get you fixed up dont worry about that Very Happy
avatar
chad30w
Admin
Admin

Male Number of posts : 334
Age : 41
Location : Enid
Registration date : 2008-07-08

Back to top Go down

Re: OKRCRC 1st indoor comp Nov. 8th

Post by Pooflinger1006 on Sun Oct 26, 2008 4:33 am

Well I will be there for this one and im bringing one of my buddies that just got a Axial, Anyway where in enid is the track, or a physical address and ill put it in the gps on my phone and find it.
avatar
Pooflinger1006
OKRCRC Member
OKRCRC Member

Male Number of posts : 87
Age : 34
Location : Sapulpa, OK
Registration date : 2008-06-26

Back to top Go down

Re: OKRCRC 1st indoor comp Nov. 8th

Post by ElkySS on Sun Oct 26, 2008 9:05 am

I will be trying to get the time off.
avatar
ElkySS
OKRCRC Member
OKRCRC Member

Male Number of posts : 216
Age : 42
Location : Tulsa, OK
Registration date : 2008-06-28

Back to top Go down

Re: OKRCRC 1st indoor comp Nov. 8th

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum